How can we help?
Call us now
020 8698 1234
8AM to 8PM
7 days a week
Property for sale in Brangbourne Road, Bromley, Kent, BR1
Brangbourne Road, Bromley, Kent, BR1
Guide Price £279,995 - £290,000
Located in a popular residential road is this 3 bedroom mid terraced family home within a short distance to Beckenham Hill Station and Beckenham Place Park golf course.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 receptions
- 1930's Mid Terrace
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Off Street Parking
- Good Location
- Hardwood front door. Under stairs cupboard. Single radiator. Power points. Stairs leading to first floor.
- RECEPTION 1:
- 14'5" x 12'0" (4.4m x 3.66m) Double glazed window to front aspect. Feature fireplace. Double radiator, fitted carpet and power points.
- RECEPTION 2:
- 12'5" x 11'1" (3.8m x 3.4m) Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect. Dado and picture rails. Double radiator. Vinyl flooring. Power points.
- 8'0" x 7'8" (2.46m x 2.34m) Double glazed door leading to rear garden. Vinyl flooring.
- 11'1" x 6'3" (3.38m x 1.93m) Double glazed window to rear aspect and door leading to lean-to. Fitted kitchen comprising fitted wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces. Sink and drainer unit with splash back. 4-ring hob, integrated oven with stainless steel splash back and extractor fan. Space for fridge/freezer. Plumbed for dish washer. Part tiled walls.
- Fitted carpet. Power points. Loft access.
- BEDROOM 1:
- 12'0" x 11'5" (3.66m x 3.48m) Double glazed window to front aspect. Dado and picture rails. Double radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
- BEDROOM 2:
- 12'5" x 10'0" (3.8m x 3.07m) Double glazed window to rear aspect. Picture rail. Single radiator. Fitted carpet.
- BEDROOM 3:
- 9'6" x 6'3" (2.9m x 1.93m) Double glazed window to front aspect. Picture rail. Single radiator, fitted carpet and power points.
- 8'4" x 6'5" (2.54m x 1.98m) Double glazed window to rear aspect. Panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, overhead shower and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM:
- 4'5" x 4'5" (1.37m x 1.37m) Shower cubicle and wash hand basin. Vinyl flooring.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Paved for Off Street Parking.
- REAR GARDEN:
- 0'0" x 35'11" (Approx 10.97m) Laid to lawn with patio.
- OUT BUILDING:
- Games room/Office.