How can we help?
Call us now
8AM to 8PM
7 days a week
Property for sale in Princes Road, Dartford, DA2
Princes Road, Dartford, DA2
Guide Price £210,000 - £225,000
£210,000 - £225,000. This three bedroom extended semi situated on the ever popular Fleet Estate comes with it's own driveway and detached garage!
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception
- 28'3 Lounge
- Ground Floor WC
- Two Storey Extension
- 1st Floor Bathroom
- 32' x 21'11 Rear Garden
- Detached Garage & Driveway
- Entrance Hall:
- 13'10" x 3'3" (4.22m x 1m) Understairs storage cupboard. 2nd storage cupboard. Laminate flooring.
- Ground Floor Cloakroom:
- Double glazed frosted window to side. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Tiled walls and flooring.
- 28'2" x 10'2" (8.6m x 3.1m) Double glazed window to front and side. Double glazed window to rear. Radiator with decorative cover. Wood effect laminate flooring.
- 8'9" x 7'10" (2.67m x 2.41m) Double glazed half frosted window to side. Double glazed frosted door to garden. Range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over. Stainless steel oval shape sink unit. Electric oven and hob. Extractor fan. Space for fridge/freezer. Storage cupboard. Pantry. Tiled walls and flooring.
- 8'0" x 6'5" (2.46m x 1.96m) Double glazed window to side. Loft access. Radiator. Carpet.
- Bedroom 1:
- 15'5" x 10'2" (4.7m x 3.1m) Double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Carpet.
- Bedroom 2:
- 11'5" x 8'10" (3.48m x 2.7m) Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Carpet.
- Bedroom 3:
- 12'0" x 6'5" (3.66m x 1.96m) Double glazed window to front. Ceiling spotlights. Storage cupboard. Radiator. Carpet.
- 7'6" x 6'9" (2.31m x 2.08m) Double glazed frosted window to rear. Ceiling spotlights. Tile panelled bath with electric shower and shower screen. Heated towel rail. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Tiled walls and flooring.
- Approx 32'1 x 21'11 Mainly paved. Raised decking area.
- 7'10 x 19'7 Up 'n' over door and driveway.
Dartford Borough Council - Band D
Our area guide for Dartford offers a brief overview of the town and its attraction, properties, schools, history, council tax and public transport
Dartford is the principal town in the Kent Borough of Dartford. The town is a bustling residential area popular with commuters into London. Dartford’s surrounding neighbourhoods – Wilmington, Joydens Wood, Hawley, Sutton at Hone, South Darenth, Greenhithe and Horton Kirby – are all looked after by the Robinson Jackson Dartford office and these areas have village-like atmospheres, offering more semi rural living.
Dartford itself has a number of shopping areas within the town centre, including the main high street, The Priory indoor shopping centre and Prospect Place retail park. All the big high-street names can be found in Dartford, including WH Smith, Sainsbury’s, Next, Asda Living, Costa Coffee, Matalan, M&S Food, Waitrose and TK Maxx. There’s also a small market, a B&Q Warehouse and plans for a new Tesco Hypermarket. Just a short drive away from Dartford is Bluewater – one of the biggest shopping centres in Europe.
Dartford is best known for the fully professional Orchard Theatre, which is located next to Waitrose in the town centre. Its varied programme of events spans live music, dance and theatre. The Mick Jagger Centre in Dartford is also home to theatrical and musical events, and bears the name of Dartford’s most famous past resident. Dartford also has a Victorian Park with the River Darenth running through it. Within the park is a running track, a play park and splash zone, and a band stand. The annual Dartford Festival is one of the town’s highlights. Dartford Heath offers open grass land popular with dog walkers and families; it is a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Dartford is home to Dartford Football Club, who play home matches at Princes Park Stadium and compete in the Blue Square Bet South league. Fairfield Pool & Leisure Centre is the place to keep fit and it also boasts a children’s soft play centre too.
Food and drink
Dartford has something for everyone, from the family friendly The Rising Sun Harvester to the Air & Breathe Nightclub. Take your pick from international cuisine, fast food and traditional pub grub, with many of the best places to eat and drink situated in the town centre.
The name Dartford stems from the River Darenth that runs through the town - Darent and ford. It is believed the first people appeared in the Dartford area around 250,000years ago and the town later became an important stop for pilgrims on the road to Canterbury.
Dartford has a wide range of property styles, from studio apartments through to beautiful five-bedroom detached houses. The town has benefited in recent years from many new developments including the award-winning Ingress Park (parts of it overlook the River Thames), Waterstone Park (close to Greenhithe train station), Braeburn Park in neighbouring Crayford and an exciting new development in Stone Lodge, which will provide accommodation in a listed building. The east side of Dartford contains three and four-bedroom Victorian houses, and popular three-bedroom semi-detached homes. The west side of the town is noted for three-bed semi-detached houses and detached properties, and also benefits from some smaller two and three- bedroom homes.
Dartford is in Dartford Borough and these are the council tax valuation details for the Kent Borough of Dartford for the year 2011/2012
|Range of Values (as at 1st April 1991)||Band|
|Up to £40,000||A|
|Over £40,000 and up to £52,000||B|
|Over £52,000 and up to £68,000||C|
|Over £68,000 and up to £88,000||D|
|Over £88,000 and up to £120,000||E|
|Over £120,000 and up to £160,000||F|
|Over £160,000 and up to £320,000||G|
|Area||A (£)||B (£)||C (£)||D (£)||E (£)||F (£)||G (£)||H (£)|
|Longfield and New Barn||961.42||1121.65||1281.89||1442.13||1762.61||2083.08||2403.55||2884.26|
|Sutton-at-Hone and Hawley||972.09||1134.11||1296.12||1458.14||1782.17||2106.21||2430.23||2916.28|
|Swanscombe and Greenhithe||1001.12||1167.97||1334.83||1501.68||1835.39||2169.10||2502.80||3003.36|
Dartford is known for many good schools, including renowned grammar schools Dartford Grammar and Wilmington Grammar. Some of the schools in Dartford and its neighbouring villages include:
- Haberdashers’ Askes Academy
- West Hill Primary School
- Wentworth Primary School
- St Paulinus Primary School
- Horton Kirby Primary School
- North West Kent College
- Dartford Grammar School
- Dartford Grammar School for Girls
- Wilmington Grammar School for Boys
- Wilmington Grammar School for Girls
- Wilmington Enterprise College
- Dartford Technology College
- Leigh Technology Academy
Dartford is home to Darenth Valley Hospital and there is a walk-in medical centre in Crayford.
Dartford’s mainline station is located in the town centre and offers regular rail services into London Bridge, Waterloo East, Charing Cross, Cannon Street and Victoria, taking around 35 minutes to reach central London. Farningham and Crayford each have their own train stations. Dartford is a main arterial road link, where the A2 meets the M25 at junction 2. This stretch of the motorway is marked by the QEII Dartford Bridge and Tunnel – both toll facilities that link Kent with Essex (for Lakeside Shopping Centre). A number of bus routes travel through Dartford, linking the town to Bluewater, Greenhithe and beyond, and also to North Kent and South East London.