Property InformationRef: MAI230209
Three bedroom, two reception room with additional study room, end of terrace Cottage situated in the heart of Loose village. Renovated to high standard throughout, while still maintaining its original features. Viewing is highly recommended.
Loose is widely regarded as one of the best areas around Maidstone, and is perfectly located for excellent schools with 'outstanding' and 'good' Ofsted ratings. Located only 3 miles from Maidstone, the property is ideal for easy access into the town centre for all the high street shops, cafes, pubs, restaurants.
Property specifications can be seen below;
1. Brand new roof construction, rafters, battens and membrane has been replaced, chimney rendered and new lead flashing dressed.
2. New soffits gutters and downpipes.
3. Chimney breasts removed; supporting steel fitted according to structural calculations
4. Loft fully insulated. New rockwool 100mm between rafters and 170mm on the top.
1-4. All works inspected and signed by Maidstone building control
5. External side wall – stone wall – has been repointing with lime mortar inside and outside.
6. New central heating with new boiler underfloor heating to the ground floor and basement room. Gas safety certificate issued. New plumbing for cold and hot water
7. New electrical installation and fuse box. Electrical certificate with 10 year NICEIC insurance.
8. Solar panel ready prewired 2.5mm cable to the attic from Fuse box. Also space left in the boiler room for possible hot water tank to use solar power.
9. Basement conversion with 50 mm Kingspan insulation to the walls and Ronacrete tanking screed / render. All works in basement inspected and signed by Maidstone Building Control.
10. The garden shed /office with 100mm mineral wool insulation between rafters and stud wall and electricity supplied - ready to convert to the office.
11. Shed / office has been moved away approx. 30’ from the rear boundary for possibility to create the driveway and the access road in the future.
12. New antenna fitted and aerial cable supplied to attic and ground floor ready to connect
13. New fire and smoke detection system, commissioned and certified with NICEIC
- High specification throughout
- Original features
- NO CHAIN
- Catchment to Loose Primary School
- Period Cottage in Village location
- Two bathrooms
- Close to local amenities, shops, pub & post office
- Short distance to Staplehurst train station
- Landscaped Garden
RoomsLounge 3.73m x 2.8m
Open planned with dining room, window to the front, leads upstairsDining Room 2.7m x 2.8m
Open plans with living room/kitchenKitchen 3.05m x 2.13m
Window to the rear, door leading out to the garden, integrated appliancesGround Floor WC 0.88 x 1.06
Off of living room, Basin & WCBedroom 1 3.76m x 2.51m
Window to the front, double bedroomBedroom 2 1.97m x 3.05m
Window to the frontBedroom 3 1.83m x 2.44m
Window to the rearBedroom 4/Basement 3.76m x 3.3m
Double bedroom, window to the frontBathroom 1.82 x 1.5
Shower over bath, basin & WC