This website is the property of Robinson Jackson Support Limited of 2nd Floor, 2-4 Court Yard, LONDON, SE9 5PZ, a private limited company registered in England and Wales (Registration no. 07052241). By visiting this website you agree that you consent to and are bound by the following terms and conditions:
The terms and conditions of this website and the contents of this website shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the user and Robinson Jackson agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute which may arise out of this website.
Copyright and trademarks
All content and design of this website is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights and is the property of ©Robinson-Jackson or issued under license from third party copyright owners. You may print or download such material in electronic form on your local hard drive for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not alter or otherwise make any changes to any material that you print or download, including, without limitation, removing any copyright or proprietary notices. All other uses are prohibited including, without limitation, distributing, reproducing, modifying or copying or using for commercial purposes any of the materials or contents of this site. The license to copy also does not permit incorporation of the content or any part of the website in any other work or publication in any form whatsoever.
Exclusion of warranties
Robinson Jackson endeavours to make sure the material and information contained on this website is as accurate as possible. However, we give no warranty of any kind regarding this website and/or materials provided on this website. Robinson Jackson makes no representations or warranties of any kind (express or implied) as to the operation of this website or the accuracy, completeness, currency, or reliability of any of the content or data found on this website.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The competition is organised by The Robinson Jackson Group whose registered office is at 2-4 Court Yard, Eltham London, SE9 5PZ.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition unless specified in the competition details.
- By entering this competition/offer, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition/offer is being run online.
- Only one entry will be accepted per household/person/business. Multiple entries from the same household/person/business will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be stated in the linked competition page/post, after this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries/enquiries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition/offer and how to enter are listed in the linked competition/offer page/post.
- The Robinson Jackson Group reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition/offer and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition/offer will be notified to entrants/enquirers as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The Robinson Jackson Group is not responsible for inaccurate prize/offer details supplied to any entrant/enquirer by any third party connected with this competition/offer.
- The prize/offer is as follows:
The prize/offer is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes/offers are not transferable. Prizes/offers are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize/offer with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Competition winner/s will be chosen: either at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents. Or as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and or its agents or by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- Competition winner/s will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Robinson Jackson Group will notify the competition winner/s when and where the prize can be collected.
- The Robinson Jackson Group decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition/offer will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any competition winner/s agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition/offer will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.